Longidaza has proteolytic enzyme (hyaluronidase) long-acting activity, immunomodulatory, chelating, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
The prolongation of the action of the enzyme is achieved by covalent binding of the enzyme to the physiologically active macromolecular carrier (activated derivative anavar dosage of N-oxide of poly-1,4-etilenpiperazina, analogue polyoxidonium ), has its own pharmacological activity: has immunomodulatory, detoxifying and antioxidant action. Covalent bond significantly increases enzyme stability to denaturing influences and effects of inhibitors: enzymatic activity Longidaza retained by heating to 37 ° C for 20 days, while the native hyaluronidase in the same conditions loses its activity during the day.
The covalent bond in Preparation Longidaza simultaneously provides local presence of a hydrolytic enzyme and a carrier capable of binding the freed enzyme inhibitors and stimulators of collagen synthesis (iron ions, copper, heparin etc.). Due to these properties Longidaza not only has the ability to depolymerize matrix of connective tissue in the fibro-granulomatous formations, but also inhibit reverse a regulatory response aimed at the synthesis of connective tissue components.
The specific substrate testicular hyaluronidase are glikozamidoglikany (hyaluronic acid, chondroitin, chondroitin-4-sulfa chondroitin -6-sulfate), forming the basis of the connective tissue matrix. As a result of depolymerization (bond cleavage between C) atsetilgyukozamina and C 4 glucuronic or induronovoy acid) under the influence of hyaluronidase glycosaminoglycans lose their main properties: viscosity, water-binding capacity and metal ions difficult formation of collagen proteins in the fibers increases the permeability of tissue barriers is facilitated movement fluid in the intercellular space, increases the elasticity of connective tissue, which is a decrease in swelling of tissue, flattening scars, increasing the volume of movement of joints, decrease contractures and preventing their formation, reduction of adhesions.
Longidaza weakens during the acute phase of inflammation, regulates (increases or decreases depending from baseline) synthesis of inflammatory mediators (IL-1 and tumor necrosis factor), increases resistance to infection and humoral immune response.
Longidaza has no antigenicity, mitogenic, polyclonal activity not having allergenic, mutagenic, embryotoxic, teratogenic and carcinogenic activity .
For parenteral administration, the drug is rapidly absorbed into the systemic circulation and reaches a maximum concentration in blood within 20-25 minutes, it is characterized by high speed distribution in the body. Poluraspredeleniya period (ɑ-phase)-about 0.5 hour half-life (β-phase) with different routes of administration of 42 to 84 hours. Report mostly kidneys. The organism hydrolyzed hyaluronidase, and the carrier degrades to low molecular weight compounds (oligomers), which are excreted by the kidney.
The drug penetrates all organs and tissues, including the blood-brain and passes through the blood aqueous barrier. Not accumulates.
Adults and adolescents over 12 years in the complex therapy of diseases involving connective tissue hyperplasia
1. In pulmonology, urology, gynecology in the development of inflammation by interstitial type:
- pulmonary fibrosis, tuberculosis, alveolitis, tuberculoma;
- chronic interstitial cystitis, adhesive process in the pelvis, tubo-peritoneal infertility.
2. In orthopedics, surgery, cosmetology:
- keloids, hypertrophic, scars inverted pyoderma, traumas, burns, operations;
- nonhealing wounds;
- joint contractures, arthritis, bruises;
- adhesive disease;
3. In dermatology: limited scleroderma of various localization.
4.In order to increase the bioavailability of drugs anavar dosage and diagnostic agents.Contraindications
Increased individual sensitivity. Malignancies. Pregnancy. Children under 12 years of age (efficacy and safety have not been studied).Precautions
Acute renal failure, pulmonary hemorrhage.
Dosing and dose
subcutaneously (near the lesion site or a scar-modified tissue), or intramuscularly at a dose of 3000 ME course from 5 to 15 injections (depending on the severity of the disease) with an interval between administrations of 3 to 10 days.
The methods of application are selected physician in depending on the diagnosis, clinical course and severity of the disease, age of the patient.
repeat the course in 2-3 months is recommended if necessary. In the case of treatment of diseases associated with severe chronic productive process in the connective tissue, it is recommended after a standard course of long-term maintenance therapy Longidaza 3000 ME with breaks between injections of 10-14 days.
In order to increase the bioavailability of drugs recommended dose of 1500 ME. 2
For intramuscular, subcutaneous or intradermal administration of contents of the ampoule is dissolved in 1.5-2.0 ml 0.25% or 0.5% solution of procaine. In case of intolerance to medication procaine dissolved 0.9% sodium chloride solution or water for injection. For the electrophoresis solution is prepared in distilled water inhalation – by 0.9% sodium chloride solution
The prepared solution for parenteral administration must not be stored.
Recommended treatment regimens:
1. In pulmonology, urology, gynecology, dermatology:
- respiratory diseases: intramuscular injection of 3000 ME 1 time in 3 – 5 days the general course of 10 injections. Further possible long-term therapy (from 3-4 months to 1 year at a dose of 1 3000 ME every 10-14 days).
- in diseases of the pelvic 1 intramuscularly every 3 – 5 days at a dose of 3000 ME general course of 5 to 15 injections.
- When localized scleroderma different shapes and localization intramuscularly once in three days in a dose of 3000 – 4500 5-15 ME injection rate. The dose and the course selected individually depending on clinical course, stage, localization of disease and individual patient characteristics.
2. In orthopedics, surgery, cosmetology:
- keloid, hypertrophic, pyoderma inverted scars, burns, operations – vnutrirubtsovoe administering a dose of 1-2 ME 3000 ml 1-2 times a week injection rate of 5-10, and / or intramuscular administration of 1 every 3 – 5 days total rate up to 10 injections.
- nonhealing wounds – intramuscularly at a dose of 1500-3000 ME 1 time in 5 days course of 5-7 injections.
- joint contracture, arthritis, hematoma – intramuscularly at a dose of 3000 ME 1-2 times a week course of 7 to 15 injections.
- adhesive disease – the introduction of 1 every 3 – 5 days intramuscularly at a dose of 3000 ME general course of 7 to 15 injections.
3. In order to increase the bioavailability of drugs and diagnostic drugs: antibiotics, chemotherapy drugs, anesthetics – the introduction of 1 every 3 days in the dose of 1500 ME. The course is anavar dosage no more than 10 injections.
Appoint not more than 1 time per week in renal failure.
Running low dose t3 clen cycle trying to lose bodyfat isn’t a real hot idea imo.